5. Thermal resistance characteristics
It em s
Sym b o l s
min. typ. max.
Thermal resistance(1device) Rth(j-c)
- - 0.31
- - 0.48
Contact Thermal resistance
(1 device) (*4)
with Thermal Compound
(*4) This is the value which is defined mounting on the additional cooling fin with thermal compound.
6. Indication on module
Logo of production
2M BI 75U4A-120
Place of manufacturing (code)
7. Applicable category
This specification is applied to IGBT-Module named 2MBI75U4A-120.
8. Storage and transportation notes
• The module should be stored at a standard temperature of 5 to 35oC and humidity of 45 to 75% .
• Store modules in a place with few temperature changes in order to avoid condensation on the
• Avoid exposure to corrosive gases and dust.
• Avoid excessive external force on the module.
• Store modules with unprocessed terminals.
• Do not drop or otherwise shock the modules when transporting.
9. Definitions of switching time
10. Packing and Labeling
Display on the packing box
- Logo of production
- Type name
- Lot No
- Products quantity in a packing box
Ir r Ic
tr ( i )
to f f