Installation: D6F-10A5-000, D6F-20A5-000, D6F-50A5-000
Recommendation for right-angle connection
Tighten screw with 0.59Nm or less torque. Use M3 pan head screw.
Please seal to INLET and OUTLET with the ‘O’ ring etc. Please
install the product as shown below.
Recommended ‘O’ ring for sealing inlet and outlet orifice
Material: NBR70 (recommended)
Example part number: JASO part number: CO 0003
Alternative manufacturers with similar DO and W dimensions may be
1. Avoid use in excessively dirty, wet environments
2. Do not use in the presence of flammable gases (e.g. hydrogen,
methane, ethane) and liquefied petroleum gas. In addition, do not
use with corrosive gases (e.g. chlorine, sulphur, acids, alkalis,
3. Install in the direction of the arrow indicated.
4. For best results (optimum accuracy), mount horizontally.
5. Use four suitable M3 screws for mounting. Do not exceed a fixing
torque of 0.59 Nm.
6. Do not modify D6F- in any way.
7. Do not place any object in or close to the inlet and outlet orifices.
8. Do not use the sensor in any of the following environments:
• a location that receives radiant heat from the sun or apparatus
• a place where intense light may radiate down
• places where corrosive gas, especially sulphur and ammonia
gases are present
• where fast changing temperatures occur
• locations prone to freezing, high humidity, condensation
• places where large magnitudes of vibration or shock could occur
9. Noise countermeasures: VERY IMPORTANT: Take suitable pre-
cautions to minimize the effects and potential for induced electri-
cal noise. Install away from apparatus that generates strong high
frequencies, surges and spikes. Take particular care to install
away from AC power transformers, live mains power lines and
high power magnetic circuits. Attach a surge suppressor and a
noise filter to the peripheral equipment.
10.Ensure good grounding is achieved by grounding the GND termi-
nal to the peripheral equipment’s main ground frame connection
and its associated regulated power supply.
11.Do not make a direct solder connection to the integral terminals. It
is recommended you use the optional cable ‘D6F-CABLE1’ for
attachment and to ensure correct connection.
12.D6F- is a precision component. Keep in original packaging and
remove only when ready for installation. Damage may occur if
subjected to excessive force (e.g. dropped or kicked). Any item
suspected to be damaged should be discarded.
13.Immediately following installation, a qualified person should per-
form checks to ensure safe, satisfactory operation.
MEMS Airflow Sensor D6F-10A, -20A, -50A