© Seiko Instruments Inc., 2012-2014
HIGH RIPPLE-REJECTION SOFT-START FUNCTION
CMOS VOLTAGE REGULATOR
The S-1335 Series, developed by using the CMOS technology, is a positive voltage regulator IC of 150 mA output current,
which has low dropout voltage, high-accuracy output voltage and soft-start function.
The rising time of output voltage immediately after power-on or after the ON / OFF pin is set to ON is adjustable. A 1.0 μF
small ceramic capacitor can be used. It operates with low current consumption of 36 μA typ. Furthermore the overcurrent
protection circuit prevents the load current from exceeding the capacity of output transistor.
SOT-23-5, SC-82AB and super small HSNT-4 (1010) packages realize high-density mounting.
• Output voltage:
• Input voltage:
• Output voltage accuracy:
• Dropout voltage:
• Current consumption:
• Output current:
• Input and output capacitors:
• Ripple rejection:
• Built-in soft-start circuit:
• Built-in overcurrent protection circuit:
• Built-in ON / OFF circuit:
• Pull-down resistor is selectable.
• Discharge shunt function is selectable.
• Operation temperature range:
• Lead-free (Sn 100%), halogen-free
1.0 V to 3.6 V, selectable in 0.05 V step
1.5 V to 5.5 V
±1.0% (1.0 V to 1.45 V output product: ±15 mV)
70 mV typ. (2.8 V output product, IOUT = 100 mA)
During operation: 36 μA typ., 54 μA max.
During power-off: 0.1 μA typ., 1.0 μA max.
Possible to output 150 mA (VIN ≥ VOUT(S) + 1.0 V)*1
A ceramic capacitor of 1.0 μF or more can be used.
70 dB typ. (f = 10 kHz, VOUT(S) ≤ 2.5 V)
80 dB typ. (f = 1.0 kHz)
The rising time of output voltage immediately after power-on or after the
ON / OFF pin is set to ON is adjustable.
The soft-start time of SOT-23-5 can be switched to tSS0 = 0.1 ms typ. /
tSS1 = 1.0 ms typ. with the SST pin.
The soft-start time of SC-82AB is fixed to tSS0 = 0.1 ms typ.
The soft-start time of HSNT-4 (1010) is fixed to either tSS0 = 0.1 ms typ.
or tSS1 = 1.0 ms typ.
Limits overcurrent of output transistor.
Ensures long battery life.
Ta = −40°C to +85°C
*1. Attention should be paid to the power dissipation of the package when the output current is large.
• Constant-voltage power supply for digital still camera, TV
• Constant-voltage power supply for battery-powered device
• Constant-voltage power supply for cellular phone
• Constant-voltage power supply for portable equipment
• HSNT-4 (1010)
Seiko Instruments Inc.