The Klein Tools CL2200 is a True RMS, auto-ranging clamp meter. It
measures AC / DC voltage, AC / DC current, resistance, capacitance,
frequency and duty cycle. It can also test non-contact voltage, diodes, and
• Operating Altitude: 2000 meters
• Humidity: 80% max
• Operating Temperature: 0°C / 32°F to 45°C / 113°F
• Storage Temperature: -20°C / -4°F to 60°C / 140°F
• Dimensions: 7.65" x 2.56" x 1.375"
• Weight: 11.9oz.
• Calibration: Accurate for one year
• CAT Rating: CAT IV 600V
• Accuracy: ± (% of reading + # of least signiﬁcant digits)
To ensure safe operation and service of the tester, follow these instructions.
Failure to observe these warnings can result in severe injury or death.
• Before each use, verify meter operation by measuring
a known voltage or current.
• Never use the meter on a circuit with voltages that exceed the
category based rating of this meter.
• Do not use the meter during electrical storms, or in wet weather.
• Do not use the meter or test leads if they appear to be damaged.
• Ensure meter leads are fully seated, and keep ﬁngers away from
the metal probe contacts when making measurements.
• Do not open the meter to replace batteries while the probes
• Use caution when working with voltages above 60V DC,
or 25V AC RMS. Such voltages pose a shock hazard.
• To avoid false readings that can lead to electrical shock,
replace batteries if a low battery indicator appears.
• Unless measuring voltage or current, shut off and lock out
power before measuring resistance or capacitance.
• Always adhere to local and national safety codes. Use individual
protective equipment to prevent shock and arc blast injury where
hazardous live conductors are exposed.
~ AC Alternating Current
Warning or Caution
DC Direct Current
DC/AC Voltage or Current
Double Insulated Class II
Safe for disconnect
from live conductors
Test Equipment Depot - 800.517.8431
99 Washington Street Melrose, MA 02176