Ordering number : ENA2072
Fan Motor Driver
Single-Phase Full-Wave Driver
The LV8062FA is the driver IC with BTL linear output for single-phase fan motor, and that drives at high efficiency,
low power, and low noise by suppressing the reactive power.
The BTL output can be combined with the PWM control by an external signal, which is optimum for the note PC, the
CPU cooler, etc. that requires low power dissipation and low noise.
• Single-phase full-wave operating by BTL output (BTL amplifier gain : +44dB)
• Speed control available by PWM pin
• Hall bias output pin (VHB = 1.05V typ)
• Built-in Quick Start circuit
• FG(rotation signal) output pin (Open drain output)
• Built-in thermal-shutdown (TSD) circuit
• Built-in lock protection and automatic return circuit
Absolute Maximum Ratings at Ta = 25°C
Maximum supply voltage
OUT pin output current
OUT pin output voltage handling
FG output voltage handling
FG output current
HB output current
Allowable power dissipation
In regular mode
In lock-detection mode
IC on board *
-30 to +95
-55 to +150
* Specified substrate : 20mm × 10mm × 0.8mm, Paper phenol
Caution 1) Absolute maximum ratings represent the value which cannot be exceeded for any length of time.
Caution 2) Even when the device is used within the range of absolute maximum ratings, as a result of continuous usage under high temperature, high current,
high voltage, or drastic temperature change, the reliability of the IC may be degraded. Please contact us for the further details.
Stresses exceeding Maximum Ratings may damage the device. Maximum Ratings are stress ratings only. Functional operation above the Recommended Operating
Conditions is not implied. Extended exposure to stresses above the Recommended Operating Conditions may affect device reliability.
Semiconductor Components Industries, LLC, 2013
70412 SY 20120209-S00002 No.A2072-1/7