Ordering number : ENA1875
Low power consumption and
high efficiency Step-down
LV5068V is 1ch step-down switching regulator. The operation current is about 80μA, and low power consumption is
• 1ch SBD rectification controller IC
• Maximum value of light load mode current is 80μA.
• Built-in OCP circuit with P-by-P method
• When P-by-P is generated continuously, it shifts to the HICCUP operation.
• If connect C-HICCUP to GND pin, then latch-off when over current.
• The oscillatory frequency can be set by the external pin. The oscillatory frequency is 300 kHz to 2.2MHz
• Built-in UVLO, TSD
• Synchronous driving with external signal
Maximum Ratings at Ta = 25°C
Allowable pin voltage
Allowable power dissipation
Specified substrate *1
*1: Specified substrate 114.3mm×76.1mm×1.6mm3 glass-epoxy
-40 to +85
-55 to +150
Stresses exceeding Maximum Ratings may damage the device. Maximum Ratings are stress ratings only. Functional operation above the Recommended Operating
Conditions is not implied. Extended exposure to stresses above the Recommended Operating Conditions may affect device reliability.
Semiconductor Components Industries, LLC, 2013
N1010 SY 20101102-S00002 No.A1875-1/6