Ordering number : ENA2135
For Fan Motor
3-phase Brushless Motor Driver
The LV8121V is a three-phase brushless motor driver that uses a PWM drive technique. The motor speed is controlled
by changing the PWM duty that based on an analog voltage input. This motor driver includes an automatic return
constraint protection circuit and is optimal for driving fan motors.
• PWM control based on an analog voltage input (the CTL voltage), synchronous rectification
• One Hall-effect sensor FG output
• Automatic return constraint protection circuit (ON/OFF=1/15)
• Start/Stop switching circuit, Forward/Reverse switching circuit
• Current limiter circuit, Low-voltage shutdown protection circuit, Thermal shutdown protection circuit
Absolute Maximum Ratings at Ta = 25°C
Allowable power dissipation
t ≤ 500ms
Mounted on a specified board *
-30 to +100
-55 to +150
* Specified board : 114.3mm × 76.1mm × 1.6mm, glass epoxy board
Caution 1) Absolute maximum ratings represent the values which cannot be exceeded for any length of time.
Caution 2) Even when the device is used within the range of absolute maximum ratings, as a result of continuous usage under high temperature, high current,
high voltage, or drastic temperature change, the reliability of the IC may be degraded. Please contact us for the further details.
Stresses exceeding Maximum Ratings may damage the device. Maximum Ratings are stress ratings only. Functional operation above the Recommended Operating
Conditions is not implied. Extended exposure to stresses above the Recommended Operating Conditions may affect device reliability.
Semiconductor Components Industries, LLC, 2013
O2412NKPC 20120919-S00001 No.A2135-1/14