LOW CAPACITANCE BIDIRECTIONAL TVS DIODE
This new generation TVS is designed to protect sensitive electronics
from the damage due to ESD. The combination of small size and high
ESD surge capability makes it ideal for use in portable applications
such as cellular phones, digital cameras, and MP3 players.
• Cellular Handsets
• Portable Electronics
• Computers and Peripheral
• Low Profile Package (0.53mm max) and Ultra-small PCB Footprint
Area (1.08 * 0.68mm max) Suitable for Compact Portable
• Provides ESD Protection per IEC 61000-4-2 Standard:
Air ±30kV, Contact ±30kV
• 1 Channel of ESD Protection
• Low Channel Input Capacitance
• Totally Lead-Free & Fully RoHS Compliant (Notes 1 & 2)
• Halogen and Antimony Free. “Green” Device (Note 3)
• Case: X1-DFN1006-2
• Case Material: Molded Plastic, “Green” Molding Compound UL
Flammability Classification Rating 94V-0
• Moisture Sensitivity: Level 1 per J-STD-020
• Terminals: NiPdAu over Copper leadframe. Solderable per MIL-
STD-202, Method 208 e4
• Weight: 0.001 grams (approximate)
Ordering Information (Note 4)
Reel Size (inches)
Tape Width (mm)
Quantity per Reel
10,000/Tape & Reel
1. No purposely added lead. Fully EU Directive 2002/95/EC (RoHS) & 2011/65/EU (RoHS 2) compliant.
2. See http://www.diodes.com/quality/lead_free.html for more information about Diodes Incorporated’s definitions of Halogen- and Antimony-free, "Green"
3. Halogen- and Antimony-free "Green” products are defined as those which contain <900ppm bromine, <900ppm chlorine (<1500ppm total Br + Cl) and
<1000ppm antimony compounds.
4. For packaging details, go to our website at http://www.diodes.com/products/packages.html.
Q8 = Product Type Marking Code
Q8 Line Denotes Pin 1
Document number: DS36846 Rev. 2 - 2
1 of 5
© Diodes Incorporated